I suggest you ...

Support plates

In older literature plates (illustrations) may occur at theendof a paper (or the end of the volume) after the regular pagination. Need a way to store information about plate.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Roderic PageAdminRoderic Page (Admin, biostor) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Description of a New Genus and Species, Acoridon manningi (Stomatopoda: Coronididae), from the Gulf of Mexico
        acaridon manningi

Journal of Crustacean Biology 3: 454 (1983)

• Ralph WilloughbyRalph Willoughby commented  · 

C. A. White, 1881, v. 3, p.157-162 & 1882, v, 4, p. 136-139, 1 plate, are missing but the adjacent articles are included. Please add or restore. I need this for a taxonomic paper. Thanks.

• Gabriel VillegasGabriel Villegas commented  · 

Hi, I looking for the next paper: Chamberlin,J. C. 1930. A synoptic classification of the flase scorpionsnor chela-spinners with a report on a cosmopolitan collection of the sme part II the Diplosphyronida (Arachnida Chelonetida). Ann. Mag. Nat. Hist., 10(5): 1-48

• Roderic PageAdminRoderic Page (Admin, biostor) commented  · 

I'm working on a graphical tool to easily add missing pages. Meantime, I need to add them manually. BioStor works by finding page ranges that match bibliographic citations, and these typically do not include the plates.

• stuartstuart commented  · 

Yes, i have same problem with this Chamberlin (1916) http://biostor.org/reference/574, i can't see how to integrate the plates into the pdf. And they directly follow the article [in others theyre at the back of the issue seperate]

Feedback and Knowledge Base